Tired of maintaining firm information in multiple formats in multiple places? Webcomplete's Composer plug-in is a browser-based proposal builder that leverages the information stored and maintained on your website. Composer gives you the organizational advantages of a centralized database, with all the editing and formatting flexibility of your word processing program.
- Web-based and accessible from any browser, anywhere, anytime
- Wizard-base interface to select and assemble, reorder, revise content to best suit the audience.
- Searchable database for completed proposals with custom fields to track win/loss result, resources used, lead lawyer/practice/office
- Commonly used proposals can be stored and dynamically reused
- Merge directly with one or more Word templates you create
- All content is stored in one location, supplying data for both the web and proposals, reducing duplication while ensuring your website is always current
- Documents created outside of Composer can also be saved and annotated in the Composer database (in MS Word or PDF format), centralizing all client proposals and presentations
- Can be accessed by approved users from anywhere over the internet based on the security rules imposed by the web site administrator
Contact sales for more information.
Build proposals directly from your web content
Start your RFP process by merging any content from your website into a Word doc.